Regenerative Business Modeling & the Circular Economy
Will your organization’s business model be regenerative and profitable in the future?
Kaleido Insights’ Regenerative Business Modeling service helps uncover, validate, and accelerate new revenue sources, material benefits, and partner opportunities across your entire value chain. The principles of the “circular economy” bring about novel opportunities, not only for monetization models, but to benefit customers, employees, communities, and the environment.
Circular business models require transformation and re-design, from linear “take-make-waste” models of extraction, to cyclical ones that eliminate waste from the outset, circulate materials and value, and regenerate the supporting systems in the network.
Let us help you transition into an ecosystem-driven approach to sustainable and profitable innovation. Contact us to start your journey.
- Our methodology begins with an evaluation of your existing value chain, supporting systems, and product/service lifecycle.
- Next we develop a unique framework to illustrate potential business model inputs and outputs.
- Then we conduct a full sweep of the ecosystem: incumbents, start-ups, digital technology applications, marketplaces, and business models across each phase of the cycle.
- Finally, you’ll receive a set of recommended monetization paths, competency and resource positions, and sample value propositions to accelerate activation.
Why Go Circular?
The Circular Business Model transition requires significant re-thinking from traditional “take-make-waste” models in order to open new market opportunities spanning every industry. Benefits include:
- Design for long-term business resilience, in concert with people and planet
- Advance sustainability strategy faster, with operational integration, at scale
- Reduce emissions, waste, and countless other social and environmental harms
- Convert to new and recurring monetization streams
- Deepen customer relationships, loyalty, and generational reputations
- Improve brand reputation, among customers, investors, and suppliers
- Tap into purchasing preferences for sustainable goods and services
- Gain competitive edge with innovations in design, packaging, recycling, biotech, and more