A projected 10 billion more devices will be connecting to the Internet in the next four years. The business potential behind that number is huge, but so are the challenges the IoT ecosystem faces — from lack of a shared architecture for interconnection to the continued problem of how to authenticate devices on the network. But as customers connect more devices and expect less friction and more continuity across them, blockchain technology seems to hold the potential to unlock new business model use cases — and ROI from them.
Tune in for a webinar we produced in partnership with Venture Beat to learn more about intersections between IoT and distributed ledger technologies and explore how they can unlock the security required to realize a more valuable, sustainable, and economical Internet of Trusted Things. In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What distributed ledger technologies such as blockchain mean for businesses in 2018?
- How blockchain for IoT can build trust between people and parties who transact together, reduce costs, and accelerate transactions
- The future of universal architecture and what it means for autonomous products and services
- Jessica Groopman, Founding Partner, Kaleido Insights
- Jonathan Johnson, Overstock.com Board Member. Medici Ventures President
- Bob Kain, CEO, Luna DNA
- Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat